All's Fair in Love and Seduction by Beverley Kendall

All's Fair in Love and Seduction by Beverly Kendall.

This novella is book 2.5 in the Elusive Lords series:    Sinful Surrender, A Taste of Desire, and An Heir of Deception.

Let me start this by saying that I almost always wait until a whole series is out to read it.  After reading the first two books and this novella, I went right to Amazon and downloaded the third book. I NEVER pay full price for a book. I usually go to the used bookstore or check it out from the library.  I couldn't wait to finish reading the series!

Elizabeth Smith has had a crush on Viscount Derek Creswell since she saw him before her debut. Derek has noticed her sneaking looks at him when they are out at evening entertainments. One night Elizabeth follows Derek out to the gardens and he ends up kissing her. Unfortunately, they are caught by one of the biggest gossips of the ton.

Derek soon learns of the connection he has with Elizabeth's family and thinks that she has trapped him into marriage.

How they work through this misunderstanding is a very enjoyable quick read.  It was nice to catch up with some of the people from the previous stories and I can't wait for the next book in the series!


You can get this FREE novella at Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and iTunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment