Lord of Regrets by Sabrina Darby

Lord of Regrets by Sabrina Darby.

Despite being in love with her, Lord Marcus Templeton can not marry Natasha Polinoff. He has to follow his grandfather's dictates or he will be out of his inheritance. When Natasha announces that she is pregnant, Marcus flies off the handle and tells her to get rid of the child. Determined to save the life of herself and her child, Natasha flees into the night.

It has taken 5 years, but Marcus has finally located Natasha. Determined to wed her and be out from under his grandfather's rule, Marcus has worked hard to earn his own money. He has never stopped loving Natasha and wants her and his daughter to finally be a family.
Can Natasha forgive Marcus for what he did 5 years ago and make a family for her and her daughter?

I really didn't like Marcus at all at the beginning of the story. That his first instinct was to kill the child just turned me off of him. He did grow on me as the story went on and I really loved seeing his relationship with his daughter grow.

I can totally relate to Natasha.  After having Marcus say to kill her child, I'd have run far away too.  I'm glad that it took her awhile to forgive him, because that was a horrible thing for him to do.  

I'm intrigued by some of the secondary characters and hope that Darby writes their stories too!


You can get this book at the following retailers:

Amazon | Barnes and Noble 

Thanks go to Entangled Publishing via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment