A Moment of Passion by Jess Michaels

Lady Jacinda is horrified when she opens up a birthday gift to see the much talked about Ladies Book of Pleasures. She doesn't need anything else to tarnish her already shaky reputation. Unfortunately, the Duke of Carnthorn sees her gift and wants her as his mistress.

Jason, the Earl of Northfield, is a longtime friend of Jacinda's and offers to act like he is courting her to keep Carnthorn away. But what happens when their pretend courtship turns into something more than just friendship?

I fell in love with Jason when I read A Matter of Sin. His personality just won me over, so I was excited to read his HEA. Michaels did not disappoint.  

I loved that Jason stepped up to help Jacinda. It showed what type of man that he was and had me falling in love with him all over again. I also really liked Jacinda. She has a shy personality and Jason brought out the best in her. 

The dialogue between the characters had me laughing outloud during several of the scenes. Always a plus in my eyes! 

As with all her stories, Michaels has a way of drawing you in and making you believe that you have a personal relationship with the characters. I know I'm reading something really good when I actually feel the heartache of a character in the story.  This happened multiple times throughout this story.

I can't wait to read Grace's story, A Measure of Deceit.  My fingers are crossed that we get to see lots of Isabel & Seth as well as Jacinda & Jason.


You can get this book at the following retailers:




No comments:

Post a Comment