The Sweet Surrender of Janet Buchanan by Paula Quinn

Darach Grant is sent to save his cousin's home from the enemy. Unfortunately, that means that he has to see Janet Buchanan again.  Darach is not ready to settle down and Janet is the one woman that would make him change his mind.

Janet was expecting Darach's cousin to help get rid of the enemy, not the man she can't seem to get out of her head even while sleeps.

Can these two strong-willed highlanders realize that what they need is right in front of them?

I fell in LOVE with the MacGregor/Grant cousins when I read The Seduction of Miss Amelia Bell (the first book of Quinn's that I had read). If you haven't read it, I would definitely read it before this one because Darach and Janet's romance really starts in that story and then continues with this one.

This was a quick read but I read it right after the previous book and felt like I never left my group of friends.  It was fun watching Darach and Janet together.  They each knew what what to say to get the other one going.  Quin did an excellent job with the back and forth between the two of them.

I noticed that the next two books in the series don't feature the male cousins, but I hope they make an appearance in them as I can't wait to visit them again!! I'm also going to have to go back and read the stories about the cousin's parent and grandparents because Quinn gives us bits of their past that has me itchin' to read their stories too!!


You can get this book at the following retailers:



5 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm soooo glad Paula has a new book out! She writes Highland love like no other. :-) Can't wait to read this one too! Thanks so much for the post. jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, thanks so much for stopping by and for the huge compliment! I'm thrilled that you enjoy my work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It made my day! And yes, the boys will be making appearances in upcoming books. I'm working on Malcolm's own story now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! I just finished reading The Wicked Ways of Alexander Kidd and LOVED it!

      Delete