The Duke in my Bed by Amelia Grey

Bray Drakestone has never backed away from a challenge, so when a friend challenges him to a race he is all in. Tragedy soon ensues and Bray makes a promise to marry the dying man's sister. Having no desire to marry, Bray puts off his meeting of his intended.

Miss Louisa Prim has no desire to marry Bray and when he finally makes his proposal, she turns him down. Seeing Louisa's rejection as a challenge, Bray tells her that they will get married but not until SHE proposes to HIM!

Can Bray convince Louisa that he is just what she needs in her life?

This is my first novel by Amelia Grey and I really enjoyed it. I fell in love with Louisa's family and hope that Grey continues their stories.

I loved that Bray turned the tables on Louisa and made her propose to him, although he had to do a lot of work to get her to see him as a potential mate.

Grey had me laughing out loud at the antics of the characters and I can't wait to see what she has in store next!


You can get this book at the following retailers:


1 comment:

  1. :( I bought this one and I have to say I couldn't finish it myself. I may go back later and try again, maybe it was my mood because I've seen others really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete