A Stolen Season by Tamara Gill

Sarah Baxter has made a huge mistake. Traveling back in time, she has left a piece of 21 century equipment in 19th century Regency England. When going back to retrieve it, she makes a mess of things. Not only did she not retrieve the device, but she inadvertently causes the death of an English Earl. Going back again is her only option. What happens when she finds out the Earl's brother is looking for her?

Eric, the new Earl of Earston, is determined to find his brother's killer even if it is the last thing he does. When he meets Sarah, he is instantly attracted to her even though it seems as if she is hiding something from him. What will he do when he learns that Sarah is the person that is responsible for his brothers death? Will he give up his chance of true love for revenge?
I
'm a sucker for time travel so when I saw this book, I knew I had to read it.  This one is a little different from the others that I have read. Usually the hero or heroine is thrown back in time without them knowing why or how. In this case, Sarah's father owns a time travel company. They go back in time to learn more about the artifacts the find (the time they are from), which in of itself is a pretty interesting idea.

Without giving too much away, I'll say I really enjoyed this book and I had tears in my eyes at the end!  I loved the story, but the writing was a bit off....hence the lower rating.


You can get this book at the following retailers:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment