A Good Rogue is Hard to Find by Kelly Bowen

William Somerhill, the Duke of Worth, has not being paying the attention to his mother that he should. But all that is about to change. The Dowager Duchess has been carrying around chickens and doing other eccentric things and William is determined to keep his mother from ruin. He didn't count on his mother's companion running his astray.

Miss Jenna Hughes is more than just a companion to the Dowager Duchess, she runs her stables and is in charge of getting the funds for their secret endeavor. When William decides move in with his mother, the ladies plans might just be ruined. How can she hide their secret agenda?

This has got to be one of the funniest books I have read lately! The Dowager is hilarious and had me laughing out loud at her outrageous comments and actions. I predict that Bowen will become one of my all time favorite writers!

Having read book one in the series right before starting this one, I knew the antics that the Dowager was involved in. I had hoped that there was more to her son, than what little we had seen in that story.  Bowen did not disappoint!!  The interactions between Jenna and William were some of my favorite. With Jenna trying to hide what she was really doing and William trying to fight his attraction for his mother's companion, the story kept me enthralled!

This is definitely on the top of my list for favorite books of all time. I can't wait to see what this new author has in store for us next!!


You can get this book from the following retailers:

No comments:

Post a Comment