How to Marry a Royal Highlander by Vanessa Kelly

How to Marry a Royal Highlander by Vanessa Kelly

This is book 4 in the Renegade Royals series.

Eden Whitney has gotten herself into trouble one too many times and her mother is insisting that she take a break from the ton. Eden's BIL suggests she go to Scotland and stay with his best friend, Alastair (Alec) Gilbride. The problem with that is Eden and Alec clash at every turn.

Alec hasn't been home in ten years, but his grandfather is ailing and he must do his duty...get married. Only Alec doesn't want to marry the woman his grandfather has picked out for him. He wants Eden.

Can Alec convince Eden that he is the right man for her?
LOVED this story. I fell in love with Alec while reading How to Plan a Wedding for a Royal Spy. After watching Alec and Eden interact in that story, I knew that Kelly would pair them up next.

As I've mentioned before, I love to read stories in which the H/H banter back and forth. This story is full of that!!! I didn't want the story to end...I think Kelly needs to do another Renegade Royals story where she reunites all the characters just so I can see them again!!

What a wonderful conclusion to one of my favorite series ever!!!


You can get this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Kensington Books via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment