Heir to the Duke by Jane Ashford

When Nathaniel Gresham settled on Lady Violet Devere as a wife, he was prepared to live a nice, quiet life with her. But as soon as Violet was out from under the thumb of her dominerring grandmother, she longed to spread her wings.
Nathaniel didn't know what to think of his wife's change in clothes and her change in attitude, but he is along for the ride.

Can this marriage last with all the changes that are occurring? 

This story had potentional, but in the end it fell flat. I liked Nathaniel and the fact that Violet was able to loosen him up a bit, but I didn't really didn't care for Violet all that much.

I did finish the story, but it took me longer than is should because I just wasn't that into it...

You can purchase this book at the following retailers:


No comments:

Post a Comment