My Tempting Highlander by Maeve Greyson

My Tempting Highlander by Maeve Greyson

This is book 3 in the Highland Hearts series

Living an immortal life has been a very tiring life for Ronan Sutherland. Watching as all of his loved ones leave the earth and waiting on the one woman that will break the curse that was placed on him. Granny Sinclair believes that her granddaughter is that woman and sends Ronan into the future to get her and bring her back.

Mairi Sinclair is not like her sisters. She is happy to be living in the present and has no desire to go back in time to live the life that they are living. But everything changes when she meets Ronan, but he isn't telling her the whole truth about the curse.

What will happen to Mairi and Ronan's love when she finds out all of his secrets?

I really enjoyed this story as much as the other two in the series. I wasn't sure if I would, knowing that it had a little bit more paranormal elements in it. While they factor in quite a bit to the storyline, they aren't "in your face", so to speak.

I liked Ronan. We meet him in the previous story, My Highland Bride. He was sorta the bad guy in it, but you knew that he was doing what he did because he was desperate and didn't know what else that he could do. Reading his story, made me fall in love with him. Although, I kept saying in my mind that he really needed to tell Mairi everything involving his curse. Unfortunately, he almost blew it...

I liked Mairi, but she wasn't a stand out heroine for me. She was just ok...

There is one more sister that Granny Sinclair needs to see married and at the very end of this story, we learn who is suppose to be her soulmate. I'm looking forward to it coming out!


You can purchase this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Random House Publishing via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment