The Duke's Accidental Wife by Erica Ridley

The Duke's Accidental Wife by Erica Ridley

This is book 7 in the Dukes of War series.

Miss Katherine Ross does what she wants even if it goes against society's dictates and that includes getting a husband. Never wanting to have a husband tell her what to do, she has long decided that whenever wants to marry. But that all changes when she finds herself in a compromising situation with the Duke of Ravenwood.

No one would have guessed it, but Ravenwood wanted to marry for love. When he is forced to marry Katherine, he believes that his dreams are over. When he thinks of the perfect duchess, she would be the opposite of Katherine in every way.

Can Katherine and Ravenwood turn their forced marriage into one based on love?

I've been waiting on Ravenwood's story for awhile now and I was so excited to read it. Ridley made it everything that I could have asked for!

If you've read the series, you know that Ravenwood is always the prim and proper duke. But you were occasionally give a small glimpse of the side of him that he shows few people. I was so excited to finally see more of that man!!

I loved Katherine! She was a woman ahead of her time. She had money in which to survive on her own and she took full advantage of it. She focused on the things in life that she loved and didn't let anyone get in her way. You go girl!!

I'm sorry to see this series end, but I know that I will love whatever Ridley puts out for us next!! I can't wait to find out what it is!


You can get this book at the following retailers:


Thanks go out to Intrepid Reads via NetGalley for a copy of the book in exchange of an honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment